[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Name My Band - oldviolin - Feb 23, 2024 - 8:39am
 
Trump - Beaker - Feb 23, 2024 - 8:20am
 
Wordle - daily game - geoff_morphini - Feb 23, 2024 - 7:57am
 
NYTimes Connections - ptooey - Feb 23, 2024 - 7:42am
 
NASA & other news from space - Beaker - Feb 23, 2024 - 7:32am
 
Florida - Red_Dragon - Feb 23, 2024 - 6:54am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - lily34 - Feb 23, 2024 - 6:32am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Feb 23, 2024 - 6:04am
 
New Music - pete_shakey - Feb 23, 2024 - 12:04am
 
Israel - R_P - Feb 22, 2024 - 7:59pm
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Feb 22, 2024 - 7:45pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - theratstash - Feb 22, 2024 - 6:29pm
 
Caching to Apple watch quit working - mikaeel66 - Feb 22, 2024 - 4:49pm
 
Is there a help forum? - amyarnelle - Feb 22, 2024 - 3:22pm
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - GeneP59 - Feb 22, 2024 - 3:13pm
 
Derplahoma! - steeler - Feb 22, 2024 - 2:59pm
 
It's all good fun until... - oldviolin - Feb 22, 2024 - 1:11pm
 
Play the Blues - oldviolin - Feb 22, 2024 - 1:08pm
 
Celebrity Face Recognition - oldviolin - Feb 22, 2024 - 1:06pm
 
USA! USA! USA! - Red_Dragon - Feb 22, 2024 - 10:27am
 
Things You Thought Today - Beez - Feb 22, 2024 - 7:52am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - miamizsun - Feb 22, 2024 - 5:17am
 
Today, I learned... - Steely_D - Feb 21, 2024 - 9:52pm
 
Live Music - miamizsun - Feb 21, 2024 - 5:39pm
 
Best guitarists - skyguy - Feb 21, 2024 - 4:00pm
 
NEED A COMPUTER GEEK! - geoff_morphini - Feb 21, 2024 - 12:45pm
 
Baseball, anyone? - geoff_morphini - Feb 21, 2024 - 11:44am
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Feb 21, 2024 - 11:23am
 
What Makes You Laugh? - Steely_D - Feb 21, 2024 - 11:06am
 
WikiLeaks - R_P - Feb 21, 2024 - 10:43am
 
Artificial Intelligence - cc_rider - Feb 21, 2024 - 8:47am
 
Republican Party - Red_Dragon - Feb 21, 2024 - 8:14am
 
NY Times Spelling Bee - Proclivities - Feb 21, 2024 - 7:49am
 
Best Song Comments. - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Feb 21, 2024 - 7:46am
 
Other Medical Stuff - Antigone - Feb 21, 2024 - 6:49am
 
Sunrise, Sunset - sunybuny - Feb 21, 2024 - 5:25am
 
In My Room - lily34 - Feb 21, 2024 - 5:18am
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Feb 20, 2024 - 4:16pm
 
February 2024 Photo Theme - Water - KurtfromLaQuinta - Feb 20, 2024 - 3:32pm
 
Where to View Top Rated Songs? - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 20, 2024 - 2:37pm
 
Song of the Day - miamizsun - Feb 20, 2024 - 12:12pm
 
Is there any DOG news out there? - oldviolin - Feb 20, 2024 - 10:20am
 
Ukraine - oldviolin - Feb 20, 2024 - 10:19am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - Beez - Feb 20, 2024 - 9:55am
 
What Did You See Today? - Antigone - Feb 20, 2024 - 7:33am
 
Eclectic Sound-Drops - thisbody - Feb 20, 2024 - 7:26am
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - KurtfromLaQuinta - Feb 19, 2024 - 9:05pm
 
What the hell OV? - oldviolin - Feb 19, 2024 - 10:48am
 
The Secret Combination - oldviolin - Feb 18, 2024 - 5:13pm
 
The Obituary Page - oldviolin - Feb 18, 2024 - 3:33pm
 
Playlist Unwieldy - a_geek - Feb 17, 2024 - 2:45pm
 
Dialing 1-800-Manbird - oldviolin - Feb 17, 2024 - 11:46am
 
Tesla (motors, batteries, etc) - miamizsun - Feb 17, 2024 - 10:02am
 
Questions. - oldviolin - Feb 16, 2024 - 10:23pm
 
Joe Biden - VV - Feb 16, 2024 - 10:01pm
 
Birthday wishes - Antigone - Feb 16, 2024 - 8:15pm
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - oldviolin - Feb 16, 2024 - 4:54pm
 
What are you doing RIGHT NOW? - Red_Dragon - Feb 16, 2024 - 4:45pm
 
RightWingNutZ - Isabeau - Feb 16, 2024 - 3:55pm
 
Russia - Isabeau - Feb 16, 2024 - 3:53pm
 
Rap?? - Steely_D - Feb 16, 2024 - 2:13pm
 
Germany - haresfur - Feb 16, 2024 - 1:19pm
 
Memorials - Remembering Our Loved Ones - BlueHeronDruid - Feb 16, 2024 - 12:42pm
 
Out the window - miamizsun - Feb 16, 2024 - 10:59am
 
RADIO 2050 - RPnate1 - Feb 16, 2024 - 10:04am
 
What can you hear right now? - miamizsun - Feb 16, 2024 - 6:39am
 
hAPPY aNNIVERSARY bUZZ and jRZYTMATA - Beaker - Feb 15, 2024 - 3:32pm
 
Trying to find a song/artist - danbish - Feb 15, 2024 - 9:55am
 
Signs of Spring - oldviolin - Feb 15, 2024 - 9:08am
 
Spambags on RP - lily34 - Feb 15, 2024 - 8:15am
 
RP on new LG Oled B3 Tv - jarro - Feb 15, 2024 - 7:25am
 
MQA Stream Coming to BLUOS - jarro - Feb 15, 2024 - 7:19am
 
Marijuana: Baked News. - treehuggerzca - Feb 15, 2024 - 7:06am
 
Trouble with Verizon? Or Tailscale? - tadol144 - Feb 14, 2024 - 6:59pm
 
Guns - Red_Dragon - Feb 14, 2024 - 3:33pm
 
Index » Regional/Local » USA/Canada » JFK Assassination Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post to this Topic
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 30, 2023 - 12:46pm

 NoEnzLefttoSplit wrote: 
Don't know how old you are, but the pic below was everywhere, especially on the inside and outside ad banners on public busses when I was in grade school in the 50's.

And below it is the follow up.  I've already seen the ending to this movie come true as it is happening right now.  I've watched the progress my whole life. 

Looking at the man's face even now still sends chills up me.

Top down, bottom up.  Yep ...

.


NoEnzLefttoSplit

NoEnzLefttoSplit Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 30, 2023 - 11:51am

 kurtster wrote:

It is not the media as much as it is the .gov itself which is what I have been speaking about the entire time.

Here's one for openers, I'll find some more.

Mayorkas says ‘the border is closed,’ defends Biden’s immigration strategy
.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas defended President Biden’s immigration strategy and emphasized in multiple interviews Sunday that the southern border of the United States “is closed,” 

...Mayorkas said the administration’s “message has been straightforward and simple,” and Biden himself last week disputed that the surge was a result of his overturning some of former president Donald Trump’s policies.

And some actual administration quotes.  How much more do you need ?
.


Kurtster, this one is for you.

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 29, 2023 - 5:22am

 Steely_D wrote:
 kurtster wrote:
 
Can you post a couple of examples of mainstream media asserting that the borders are closed and secure?
If it’s been seen in multiple places, like you said, it shouldn’t be tough.
 
It is not the media as much as it is the .gov itself which is what I have been speaking about the entire time.

Here's one for openers, I'll find some more.

Mayorkas says ‘the border is closed,’ defends Biden’s immigration strategy
.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas defended President Biden’s immigration strategy and emphasized in multiple interviews Sunday that the southern border of the United States “is closed,” 

...Mayorkas said the administration’s “message has been straightforward and simple,” and Biden himself last week disputed that the surge was a result of his overturning some of former president Donald Trump’s policies.

And some actual administration quotes.  How much more do you need ?
.

Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 29, 2023 - 1:42am

 kurtster wrote:


Can you post a couple of examples of mainstream media asserting that the borders are closed and secure?
If it’s been seen in multiple places, like you said, it shouldn’t be tough.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 28, 2023 - 11:10pm

 Steely_D wrote:
 kurtster wrote:

You can play your games.  You trust the .gov and I don't.  It has been lying all of my life since I first became aware at the age of 13 (1965) when I first got stoned and found out that marijuana does not make me want to rape or kill.  Then all the lies associated with Viet Nam.  And it just goes downhill from there.  Once the "New World Order" was a famous conspiracy theory, now it is fact.  How about UFO's, now called UAP's ? To ignore the plausible is a fatal mistake. When it comes to the actions of government, while the plausible may not always be real, lately it is becoming more real than not.  You cannot be afraid to consider alternatives to the "official" story.
Today my Better Half™ got a very nice pedicure from a woman who’d set up a very nice spa in her home on the East Coast - of Australia. And after BH™ made an innocuous comment about the warmth and humidity, and I guess it’s all that climate change, the woman began to tell her there was no such thing.
They are preventing rain in areas so as to create dry cheap land so they can buy it later. They could make it rain if they wanted to.
The origin of man in the Bible mentions a snake. Well, really, there are lizard aliens that are ruling us. And (I am not shitting you) Elvis and Marilyn and Michael Jackson are all really alive and Biden is dead. (Notice how everything usually goes back to pedophilia - but they’re positive on MJ)
The lizard aliens are part of “Anon” which is the non-military ruling body and they communicate with the military aspect, called “Q.” And, you guessed it, Trump is the man chosen to help bring the final conflict to occur. There are giant tunnels throughout the USA where children have been kidnapped and are being smuggled so they can be killed to collect adenochrome, so Hilary and Obama and Soros can live forever. Ukraine is a nation of pedophiles, so we need to support Russia.
There was more from this older Australian woman, but you get my drift. Certainly every government lies. At the DC African American museum I watched a grown black man more or less berate his disaffected teen son into reading about how the govt didn’t treat black men with syphilis - but said they did - to see what happened. When he turned around, he had a Tuskegee sweatshirt on. I swear I teared up at that. I would never contend that you should believe everything the government tells you. But it’s gone too far. Check what’s out there: 1) don’t listen to scientists about the pandemic 2) don’t trust your voting system 3) caravans of Others are coming for your jobs, land, belongings 4) take horse dewormer to get better from a virus 5) bring back lead paint because it stops the government from spying on you…
These are obvious plants by foreign adversaries designed to physically and socially hurt the USA. They are lies, insinuated into the media and now echo-chambered by folks who are smart - but don’t understand the ludicrous nature of what they’re parroting - they just want to feel like they know more, have a leg up. So they vehemently believe - even though it makes absolutely no sense - crap about lizard rulers and pizza parlor basements and adenochrome and how we shouldn’t listen to ANYONE who used to be considered “educated.” 
And our foes sit back and laugh at our infighting and stupidity. We are now sitting ducks.
 
Pardon the slow response. Been really busy.

I'm not talking about Q or Jones or things like that. They are not even on my radar, unlike yours apparently.  I will say that I thought about Tuskegee when I wrote my post but I wanted to stick to things that I have actually experienced in my lifetime.  I am talking about the obvious lies straight from the .gov that are so blatant that even someone as simple as me can figure them out without any help.

Another case in point. The biggest running lie to date.  The .gov in lockstep across multiple sources and outlets has been saying since Biden took office that our borders are closed and secure.  I know that I am one of the few here, based upon the many comments posted, that disagrees with the .gov's stated position yet I have been and still do call this an outright lie.
thisbody

thisbody Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 23, 2023 - 7:15am

While I don't understand all this craziness of Q-Anon and their likes, I thought this thread was about JFK's demise and the circumstances that led to it. As for governments lying to their people, I think all governments do so, regardless of who and where, some lie more than others.

As a foreigner who hasn't read a single one of the 21 books out there on the topic mentioned by kcar, I keep wondering  - what do you guys think about this issue? - Is there a doubt, or maybe good evidence, that he was killed by the CIA, or not so? I'd really be interested to learn what you guys think about that.

Sorry for my stubbornness. âœŒï¸
rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 23, 2023 - 5:12am

 Steely_D wrote:
... how we shouldn’t listen to ANYONE who used to be considered “educated.” 
And our foes sit back and laugh at our infighting and stupidity. We are now sitting ducks.

Exactly.

Their solution to all of the government lying is a pathological narcissistic autocrat, whose documented crimes they see as government retribution instead of justice.
Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 23, 2023 - 3:58am

 kurtster wrote:

You can play your games.  You trust the .gov and I don't.  It has been lying all of my life since I first became aware at the age of 13 (1965) when I first got stoned and found out that marijuana does not make me want to rape or kill.  Then all the lies associated with Viet Nam.  And it just goes downhill from there.  Once the "New World Order" was a famous conspiracy theory, now it is fact.  How about UFO's, now called UAP's ?

To ignore the plausible is a fatal mistake. When it comes to the actions of government, while the plausible may not always be real, lately it is becoming more real than not.  You cannot be afraid to consider alternatives to the "official" story.


Today my Better Half™ got a very nice pedicure from a woman who’d set up a very nice spa in her home on the East Coast - of Australia. And after BH™ made an innocuous comment about the warmth and humidity, and I guess it’s all that climate change, the woman began to tell her there was no such thing.
They are preventing rain in areas so as to create dry cheap land so they can buy it later. They could make it rain if they wanted to.
The origin of man in the Bible mentions a snake. Well, really, there are lizard aliens that are ruling us. And (I am not shitting you) Elvis and Marilyn and Michael Jackson are all really alive and Biden is dead. (Notice how everything usually goes back to pedophilia - but they’re positive on MJ)
The lizard aliens are part of “Anon” which is the non-military ruling body and they communicate with the military aspect, called “Q.” And, you guessed it, Trump is the man chosen to help bring the final conflict to occur. There are giant tunnels throughout the USA where children have been kidnapped and are being smuggled so they can be killed to collect adenochrome, so Hilary and Obama and Soros can live forever. Ukraine is a nation of pedophiles, so we need to support Russia.
There was more from this older Australian woman, but you get my drift.

Certainly every government lies. At the DC African American museum I watched a grown black man more or less berate his disaffected teen son into reading about how the govt didn’t treat black men with syphilis - but said they did - to see what happened. When he turned around, he had a Tuskegee sweatshirt on. I swear I teared up at that. I would never contend that you should believe everything the government tells you. But it’s gone too far.

Check what’s out there: 1) don’t listen to scientists about the pandemic 2) don’t trust your voting system 3) caravans of Others are coming for your jobs, land, belongings 4) take horse dewormer to get better from a virus 5) bring back lead paint because it stops the government from spying on you…
These are obvious plants by foreign adversaries designed to physically and socially hurt the USA. They are lies, insinuated into the media and now echo-chambered by folks who are smart - but don’t understand the ludicrous nature of what they’re parroting - they just want to feel like they know more, have a leg up. So they vehemently believe - even though it makes absolutely no sense - crap about lizard rulers and pizza parlor basements and adenochrome and how we shouldn’t listen to ANYONE who used to be considered “educated.” 
And our foes sit back and laugh at our infighting and stupidity. We are now sitting ducks.








kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 22, 2023 - 6:49pm

 Steely_D wrote:
 kurtster wrote:
 
This is an example of apophenia. 
Here’s more about that. It’s using Qanon as its takeoff point, but the same applies to all this other “isn’t it strange that…” stuff.
 
You can play your games.  You trust the .gov and I don't.  It has been lying all of my life since I first became aware at the age of 13 (1965) when I first got stoned and found out that marijuana does not make me want to rape or kill.  Then all the lies associated with Viet Nam.  And it just goes downhill from there.  Once the "New World Order" was a famous conspiracy theory, now it is fact.  How about UFO's, now called UAP's ?

To ignore the plausible is a fatal mistake. When it comes to the actions of government, while the plausible may not always be real, lately it is becoming more real than not.  You cannot be afraid to consider alternatives to the "official" story.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Nov 22, 2023 - 6:39pm

 thisbody wrote:
Fox News today, on the 60 yr. anniversary of the JFK assassination titling, RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'

While ridiculing RFK Jr. and many of his other views (except the one on Covid), they downplay all the evidence that the CIA was the sole architect and perpetrator of the assassination and keep deflecting from the evidence. - WTF?

Right because there haven't been that many theories and books about JFK's assassination oh wait...



thisbody

thisbody Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 22, 2023 - 1:18pm

Fox News today, on the 60 yr. anniversary of the JFK assassination titling, RFK Jr. doubles down on allegation CIA involved in JFK's assassination: '60-year cover-up'

While ridiculing RFK Jr. and many of his other views (except the one on Covid), they downplay all the evidence that the CIA was the sole architect and perpetrator of the assassination and keep deflecting from the evidence. - WTF?
thisbody

thisbody Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 22, 2023 - 12:04am

JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass
2021 • Rated TV14 • 118 minutes

Thirty years after acclaimed director Oliver Stone’s first examination of JFK’s assassination, Stone reassesses the horrific event that shaped a generation. Using newly declassified and reexamined footage, Stone presents a case that conspiracy theories about the president’s death are actually “conspiracy facts.”
Narrated by Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Sutherland.

Streaming Now...
Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 21, 2023 - 2:28pm

 kurtster wrote:


This is an example of apophenia. 
Here’s more about that. It’s using Qanon as its takeoff point, but the same applies to all this other “isn’t it strange that…” stuff.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 21, 2023 - 1:14pm

 laozilover wrote:
Interesting post:

IS THERE AN AMERICAN SHADOW GOVERNMENT? 

Ladies & gentlemen:

Does there actually exist a shadow government that controls all things in America, like the Wizard of Oz behind that flowing presidential curtain? Many Americans today believe there is, and there is strong circumstantial evidence in support of it.

A number of Americans believe the United States Government was hijacked back in the 30's, when FDR set the trend for American socialism with his "New Deal" prescriptions for overcoming the Great Depression, and I cannot argue with them entirely. Those enactments like Social Security, the Emergency Powers Act and the establishment of our social welfare programs certainly did violate basic constitutional government restrictions. But in my mind, there was a following event of far more monumental proportions that occurred: It was the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. I believe that was the moment the others finally took complete control over this nation...


 
Bump for ...  the Deep State ?
thisbody

thisbody Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 21, 2023 - 11:53am

What really happened to JFK? Was it one shooter? Did Lee Harvey Oswald really pull the trigger? So many questions left unanswered in one of America's most tragic moments. Let's look deeper into one theory that suggests the CIA was actually the one behind JFK's assassination, and there is some compelling evidence to prove it. Check out today's extra deep dive into one of the wildest conspiracy theories out there, but could it actually be true?


samiyam

samiyam Avatar

Location: Moving North


Posted: Nov 22, 2009 - 2:52pm

 laozilover wrote:
Farewell America

 
For some reason I read that as "Falwell's America".

laozilover

laozilover Avatar

Location: K Town (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 22, 2009 - 12:42pm

Farewell America
triskele

triskele Avatar

Location: The Dragons' Roost


Posted: Nov 22, 2009 - 9:08am

{#Meditate}
samiyam

samiyam Avatar

Location: Moving North


Posted: Nov 22, 2009 - 7:07am

 The_End wrote:

That's your rationale for sodomizing jelly donuts, aint it.

 


laozilover

laozilover Avatar

Location: K Town (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 22, 2009 - 7:06am

 The_End wrote:

That's your rationale for sodomizing jelly donuts, aint it.

 
Remember that one time at band camp...?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next